I help people work on their personal development and improve their quality of life
Hello, I’m Constantine, a certified Life Coach and Business Coach. I was born and raised in Greece, and spent a great deal studying and working in the UK, until I returned back to my home country. I received my main training from the Universal Coach Institute, obtaining four ICF-accredited certificates.
Of course, a life coach’s journey is never-ending this is why I have followed up my training with a list of specialisation certifications ranging from NLP practitioner diplomas, to CBT and Positive Psychology, and further ahead to online courses authorised by Harvard, Yale and the London Business School. A partial list of my certifications is provided below, on this page.
My method of Intrapersonal Systemic Transformation (IST)
I combine all these modalities for my unique method of Intrapersonal Systemic Transformation (IST).
On my homepage, I describe myself as a multi-passionate coach. With a wide range of interests, including the arts (why don’t you have a look at my website, The High Arts Review), fitness and personal training, psychology, teaching, and research, I have worked in several different fields, under different conditions, and have gained valuable experience.
My friends and colleagues often ask me, “How do you keep up with all those interests?” The truth is I believe in multipotentiality, the ability for a person “to excel in two or more different fields”. And I make sure to always keep this in mind when I’m coaching people.
Having been officially trained on the ICF Core Competencies, I am fully committed to the ICF Code of Ethics.
I am looking forward to working with you!
Training & Certifications
- Certified Life Coach (ICF accredited)
- Certified Business Coach (ICF accredited)
- Certified Positive-Psychology Coach (ICF accredited)
- Certified Solution-Focused Coach (ICF accredited)
- Certified Transformational Coach (ICF accredited)
- Life Coach Practitioner Diploma
- Certified Master Life Coach
- Certified Entrepreneurship & Business Coach
- NLP Master Practioner
- Certified Cognitive Behavioral Life Coach
- Neuro Linguistic Programming and Life Coaching Practitioner (Auspicium, ABNLP Approved)
- Certified Personal Productivity Life Coach
- The Path to Happiness: What Chinese Philosophy Teaches us about the Good Life (HarvardX – online initiative of Harvard University)
- The Science of Well-Being (Yale University – offered online)
- Brand Management: Aligning Business, Brand and Behaviour (University of London / London Business School – online course certificate)
- Neurolinguistics (St. Petersburg State University, Russia – offered online)
- NASM Certified Personal Trainer
- NASM Certified Nutrition Coach
- BA European Studies (University of London)
- MSc European Policy Studies (University of Bristol)
- PhD Education Policy (ongoing)
What My Clients Say
Testimonials from my clients across different disciplines
“Constantine did a great job coaching me using the NLP methodology. He was kind, genuine, passionate, and driven. He helped me make a decision that I had a hard time making. He caused me to weigh possible solutions and decide on a path that best fit my goals. I would highly recommend his coaching services.”
“I went to Constantine with a personal attribute issue that was very important to me. The only time I had dared share it, another coach laughed it off as no big deal which caused me internal pain. This was a big deal to me! Since then, I hadn’t felt comfortable sharing it with any other person, especially in a coaching situation.
Thanks to him and that session, I feel the issue is a non-issue now, or at least fast becoming a non-issue with the skills I’ve learned in dealing with it.
Constantine is the perfect Coach for anyone who needs a mentor, a guide or advocate to help them overcome obstacles keeping them stuck or keeping them from progressing. He is understanding, knowledgeable with plenty of life experience from which to draw upon, dedicated to helping his client achieve their goals, capable and competent in the skills he has worked to learn, is able to discern his clients moods and feelings, and he is so kind, warm, and compassionate! Thank you, Constantine!”
Identity & Empowerment Coach
I am grateful for the support you’ve given me throughout and just wanted to share this with you.
Business coaching that I did with you truly helped me to bridge the gap between me and the client. In the beginning I was little lost as I didn’t know what to do in order to make aware of my coaching. Once I enrolled in with you and started Fb ads soon I started attracting more new clients. Plus I received the clarity as what I need to do next in my coaching.
You were very patient with me and also very generous with the time sometimes giving me more than one hour which I really appreciate. That’s what I really need from a coach who is there when I really need him and who is willing to go an extra mile for me. You were quite resourceful and gave me suggestions as how I can go about creating the course.
Which was quite motivating me to initiate with the course. Also the adjustments we have done in the website as well as how to set up mail campaigns open up whole new possibilities in my coaching.
Thanks again for the support Konstantine. I am very grateful. I feel blessed to have met you in the right time when I really required your support.